PFA Summer Program
Please submit the form to confirm your spot.
Programs will include:
- Individualized Program
- 8 week program focused on becoming an impact bat in the college game
- Development of hit and power tools
- Feel-based drill work (initial development)
- Extensive tee work drills (refine development/feel; large percentage of swings)
- Soft toss/traditional BP
- Opportunity to see/face live pitching
- Mental development
- Access to personal hitting metrics
- Opportunity to breakdown player-provided video of live AB’s
- Designed to be a competitive and collaborative learning environment with coaches, players, and pitchers discussing what they see/strategies
$350 per month
includes weight lifting 5 days a week, (includes an evaluation and personalized workouts from our trainer Jason Staub) and PT screening.
$550 per month
Includes everything above plus hitting program with Coach Grant Parker, former MLB scout, collegiate summer team manager, and hitting coach.
This first payment confirms your spot in the summer program and will cover your first-month’s training/ full 3 months of the summer program.
Your first month starts based on your school schedule. You will receive an email after payment confirmation.